Here are two of my bookshelves after being inventoried:
I will post an update once I’ve got them all shelved and organized again. =)
My results were 523 books, including about 30 that I bought within the last week or two*. I had so much fun doing the inventory, not only was it involving my beloved books, but it was an organization-junky’s dream! I do admit though that I nearly forgot my art books and cookbooks, which is kind of surprising as I have 37 cookbooks. I drew the line at inventorying magazines though. Now the next fun part is to decide on how I want to arrange them!
*This reveals one of the reasons behind the inventory project. Now that I know exactly what I have, I know what I can buy! Not to be frivolous mind you, but because I've made it a commitment to building up a quality library.
My results were 523 books, including about 30 that I bought within the last week or two*. I had so much fun doing the inventory, not only was it involving my beloved books, but it was an organization-junky’s dream! I do admit though that I nearly forgot my art books and cookbooks, which is kind of surprising as I have 37 cookbooks. I drew the line at inventorying magazines though. Now the next fun part is to decide on how I want to arrange them!
*This reveals one of the reasons behind the inventory project. Now that I know exactly what I have, I know what I can buy! Not to be frivolous mind you, but because I've made it a commitment to building up a quality library.


1 comment:
I'm going to remember this when you are ready to move....beware of the boxes - they probably contain books!!! LOL:-) You have a serious library! Miss you!
~Jill
Post a Comment