Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Girlies

Now that I finally have a digital camera (and with many thanks to my wonderful neighbor Mr. Scott G. for setting up my camera with the computer) I can make some very important introductions!

Proudly introducing... for their very first appearance on the blog ever....

MAGGIE!!!


And here's MOLLY!!!!!
They are Labs, and they're very excited to meet you!
Though they might need to check you out first to make sure you're safe.
If you look closely you can see Molly's little cheeks are puffed out in a "surveillance bark".
Certainly not all bark though! Labs are about as gregarious as they come, and very affectionate!

Exhibit A: I'd like to go to bed now please.
So those are my sweet girls! They are exceptionally wonderful dogs, and a true joy to my heart! I love having them around and they've never once failed to make me laugh, or cheer me up when I need it, or provide good motivation for exercise, or act as little personal space heaters. Molly (AKA Hogger of the Good Side of the Bed) usually sleeps with me, while Maggie rules the roost upstairs. Aside from that they're almost always together. It is pretty sweet to see the way they love each other. If you'd ever like to have an in-person meeting I know they'd be only too happy to oblige!

No comments: