Thursday, December 4, 2008

Office supplies rebel...

Either that or I am just a klutz this week. On one hand I have a folder cut on my thumb. On my other hand I have a the-yellow-plastic-strap-that-holds-a-box-of-paper-together cut. Although my finger was curled around it at the time so it's not so much a cut as it is a tiny chunk off the side of my finger. It hurts. =( These recent events concern me as I am about to spend a lot of time in the kitchen this weekend, and will be in close proximity to a bunch of knives and a mandolin which I did not sacrifice a small slice of my thumb to last year. Considering that was the only second time that I ever accidentally nicked a finger in the kitchen, I'd really really like to not increase that number. Let's all hope and pray!

2 comments:

Kim said...

They ARE rebelling! One of my cardboard boxes cut me yesterday! Right on the palm of my hand! Owie!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hope you won't be cooking with too many acidic things...