Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So...much...updating!

I'm clearly still not used to being a blogger, because I'm sure no true blog writer would go as long as I have without posting, even if I have been mega-swamped!

Update - Job: To make a long story very short, I have turned in my resignation at work and my last day will be the 30th. I don't have a new job lined up yet, but I hope to do some things part-time while I search. All this has been taking up most of my time recently; very busy days at work and busy evenings trying to revise my resume and looking for good jobs.

Update - Christmas: My Christmas shopping is finally done (as of today, which is the closest I've cut it in a while) but I still haven't managed to decorate yet. I enjoyed wrapping gifts today while watching such classic Christmas movies as "The Snowman", "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", and "Mickey's Christmas Carol".

Update - Fun Stuff: I've been blessed to enjoy several festive events, from the rockin' 9Marks party to the Navy Bowl game. And I think I completely missed out on blogging about the tea, but if you saw Jennilee's blog, you'll know it was a wonderful event.

Everything else has continued as normal, only better because it's Christmas time. Tomorrow I hope to get everything done that I haven't had time to do the past two weeks, like decorating, cleaning my apartment in preparation for several rounds of guests, and making a few more batches of Christmas cookies. I'm glad to be back on my blog! Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I convince you to come to Columbia to work for Nathan at Nordstrom? He's in need of good people! It would only be a 30 minutes up to 1.5 hour commute. hehe.