If I haven't said it yet here on my blog, I love
Lost. I don't watch many new shows, pretty much it's
Lost,
The Office, and occasionally
Top Chef. (This is helpful as I am trying to continue at least the tv rule portion of my
media diet.) Anyway, I have been a
Lost fan since Day 1. And as even non-fans probably know, the show and the writers are particularly known for surprises, twists, and generally messing with your head.
Now, I would say that they mostly do this in a good way, but sometimes you're just left uncertain how you're supposed to feel about particular characters or plot elements. For me though, there is one thing I am certain of. I like Ben! I'm pretty sure we're supposed to hate him, but I love Benjamin Linus! The poor guy had a really rough childhood, a stressful life on the Island, and people constantly hating him and calling him a liar. So of course he's going to be a little rough around the edges!
On this week's episode
the main plot line (on Island) was that he said he returned to the Island to be "judged". I know he's done some bad stuff, but when Smokey came out and started flashing him pictures, I was almost crying because I was so afraid he was about to die. The show's producers have said Lost will end with Season 6, so I really hope Ben will be there to the end!
2 comments:
i've never ever seen the show Lost.
i know, i know. i'll have to get a hold of the season DVDs and see what the fuss is all about!
you love Benjamin??!!
Post a Comment