Friday, May 15, 2009

Just a few things to be happy about....

It's Friday!
Last night I got to have a fancy ride in a professional sedan - for the price of a regular taxi.*
I have all the fixings to make nachos for my lunch today.
I have a crockpot full of beef stew that will be waiting for me when I get home.
I have a nice easy day at work with just the right amount of projects to do.
It's Friday!
And last, but not least, I am finally officially HIRED!**

How marvelously kind of our caring and gracious Father to provide so many ways for His children to enjoy life! What are you happy about today?!


*I had a very enjoyable conversation with the driver; he was working on his English and I taught him "lightning and thunder".

**This has been the best hiring ever, even though it was a little slower, because every week I kept getting a new piece of good news as the hiring intent, and then process, started and is now very soon to finish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart crockpot meals waiting for me at home.

Congrats on the job!

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!! Sean is happy about swings that go higher and HIGHER! I'm happy about his sweet funny little face. :) And that he's sleeping now...

The Hamilton Family said...

Yay Katy! That's great news! I love crockpot meals waiting for supper too! Today, I'm happy I got the grocery shopping done....yay for my mom being in town;-)