Monday, October 20, 2008

Calendar Craziness

As much as I have been enjoying the Fall, and the promise of end-of-year holidays, I guess I forgot about the havoc they wreak on my calendar. I confess I am a "Planner", and I do like planning ahead, but I usually prefer to have a few more details in place! When it's only just past mid-October and I all ready have to be choosing the dates for my Christmas vacation from work, praying that it will aline with whatever my family decides to do, and then squeezing in time slots to work at the store in the evening but not so much that I can't ever go Christmas shopping... I'm reminded of how very glad I am that God is the ruler of my life, and His plan and sovereignty is so perfect, and so much better than anything I could ever do even with careful planning!
This is a blessing and a good reminder as the holiday season approaches, to be thankful to the Lord for His care for His children, His many blessings, and the advent of Christ. May your holiday time be filled with peaceful reflection and many blessings!

No comments: