Friday, March 6, 2009

Williamsburg!

For my birthday, my mom gave me a trip to Williamsburg for some shopping at the Outlets and the Williamsburg Pottery! (We wanted to squeeze in Colonial Williamsburg too but ran out of time, definitely need to go back for that!) The Pottery is made up of several warehouses with a wide variety of merchandise including pictures, all types of frames, silk flowers, salt-glazed pottery, glassware, kitchen goods, linens, and tons more. I got a very pretty wreath to hang on my front door! Prime Outlets were next and I got some great new clothes, a new skirt suit, and a new pair of shoes! My mom got a great dress suit, a new wallet, and new shoes too. We had such a great time, it was a 14-hr marathon day (our feet are killing us!) with wonderful weather, a lovely drive, and a nice time to chat. I'm so thankful that I have all my family so close by that allows for fun days like this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh williamsburg! (i went to college there) i love visiting the burg!