Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The Lord Provides - Part 2
Yesterday's blessings continued in abundance for me throughout the rest of the evening, in many ways! First, I found a parking spot right away downtown, and it was in a safe area too. Then I got a wonderful sandwich for dinner from Cosi - less than $5 with my coupon. At the store a co-worker and I mutally agreed to switch assignments resulting in both of us being much more happy and productive in our posts for the evening. I got a surprise when my dad came to visit me at the store, and then on my break we both got a nice Starbucks beverage to relax with - two drinks for $3.30 with my discount. To top it off, the bookfloor was recovered and the store closed in record time so I was home by 10:30. Amazing! All of these events were such unique blessings and it made for a very fun and enjoyable evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment