Project Home Re-Organization (PHR) took a huge step forward this weekend, yay! I don't have the pictures to prove it, but my mom and dad and I installed shelves in my armoire, AND the guest room was cleared out and rearranged! The guest room, which had temporarily taken on the title of Room of Doom took one for Team PHR. That is, basically all my worldly possessions except for books and clothes were crammed in the room while I was preparing everything else in my apartment. I had to re-do my room first to make space for everything, so since that was finally done, the guest room was able to be cleared and set in time for incoming guests.
As you may have been able to glean, PHR started as a mere wish to get rid of some clutter and then kind of mutated from there (over-zealous organizational mind at work here) into a several week (er, month?) long ordeal. I'm still on schedule for my timeline though, and in the homestretch to boot. I'm so thankful for my parents and all their help this weekend, definitely couldn't have done it without!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are in need of PHR here, big time! Please send some more of your productive vibes this way!
Post a Comment